Sunday, November 30, 2008

Brady Sneak Peek

I was lucky enough to photograph the adorable son of an old friend this weekend. And when I say old friend - I mean I used to play barbies with her. I must also note, about 8 years ago - after a few too many drinks, Brady's mom performed an unofficial wedding ceremony for me and a guy from our high school (I wasn't even dating him). She proclaimed "I am the Priestess and I feel compelled to marry you guys". She went on to say we'd make beautiful children. We too, had few too many drinks and obliged the Priestess by participating in her ceremony. The rest of the night is a little foggy - but surprisingly 6 years later, an official member of the clergy did marry me to that guy and we do have one cute kid. I often wondered about that night. Did she cast a spell on us during her ceremony?

Well when I met Mr. Brady, I am convinced that her witchcraft spell was also cast on her and her hubby. They too, produced one of the cutest little guys I've ever met. He has the biggest blue eyes, and the most precious little body. I took some close ups of his body parts (feet, ears, etc.) and plan to make a little collage. I can't wait to see how it turns out. His soft wrinkling little skin photographed so well.

Little Brady was not too thrilled about "Picture Day" - but he did hang in there long enough to get some really cute shots. I really enjoyed photographing this precious little guy - not only because he is too cute, but he reminded me of the past years with my son - especially "Splash Fest" :-)
I also have to give a shout out to Ms. JP Cuddles - who was more than eager to pose for us on her own terms.
Here is a sneak peek of Brady and the rest of the family. . .

The little guy was snacking on his hand. He looks so happy behind those fingers.

He looks so peaceful in this photo.
I think he looks so cute (but a bit skeptical) here.

I think this is such a beautiful picture of mom and baby.
JP Cuddles Posing for us!
The beautiful family.

No comments: