Sunday, November 23, 2008

The H Family - Sneak Peek

I couldn't of dreamed up a better spot to take pictures than the home of the H Family. The children's rooms were beautifully painted which made for gorgeous shots. The windows in the living room provided a beautiful ambient lighted background.

The subjects of my shoot, M and M couldn't have been cuter. The littlest M was the youngest baby I have ever photographed and boy did I get lucky. Wide eyed and extremely alert, he was content in any position he was placed. Although we had some great visions for Big Sister M's individual photographs, she had her own ideas, and to her credit -her poses were great.
I took a quick glance at the pictures tonight as they were uploading, and I pulled a few of them for the sneak peek. I have so many favorites from this shoot, I wish I had time to post them all. Here are just a few.


I love his newborn wrinkly skin!

Those big eyes are stunning!

This may be my favorite artsy shot ever!

Could she be any cuter? I love the red outfit against the purple background and flowers! What an awesome contrast!

All bundled up outside in her playhouse.

No comments: