Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Little J

Finally, a mild day to take outside pictures. I had the pleasure of meeting little J and her mommy on this beautiful day. Her mom scoped out a great park to take the photos.

Little J was the most pleasant and darling little girl. She greeted me with a smile and seemed delighted to have her photos taken. Not even a peep out her as we dressed her up in the big fluffy Santa Suit (you'll see below). I don't know how I get so lucky to be able to photograph all these gorgeous blue eyed children. Little J is no expection.

We had quite a busy day. As I mentioned, we played a little dress up, we walked around the park for a bit and fed the ducks. Little J's mommy warned me ahead of time that the ducks at this park are not shy and BOY was she right. I had ducks flying (yes flying) out of the water and over my head as I was taking pictures. I don't recall the last time I saw ducks fly - but I can assure you - they are very clumsy in flight. I thought for sure one of them was going to fly right into my head :-)

I started reviewing the photos and I've pulled a few favorites - see below and enjoy! I certainly enjoyed my day with little J and her mom.

I love this pictures. Her eyes are electifying!

She looks very hip in her blue jeans, white jacket and ugg like boots. Those boots are the cutest!
Little J Frosty the SnowGirl!
Look at all the ducks! There's like 50 more to the left of the frame! I hope Little J's mom frames this one in black and white!

To view more of my work or schedule a photography session visit my website http://www.nowforeverphotos.com/









No comments: