Saturday, November 22, 2008

The W Family - Sneak Peek

It was definitely a chilly November day in Ridgewood, NJ, but M was a trooper and still wanted to go outside and play in the leaves. While she played outside, we took some action shots and a few poses with Mommy, Daddy and Aunt Alla (spelling?). After about 20 minutes, the cold got the best of us, and we decided to finish the shoot inside. What a beautiful family and I must comment, M is the most polite little girl I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I have a packed schedule for tomorrow, so I decided to post some a few of my favorites so the Wishnew Family could get a sneak preview. I hope to have the finished gallery ready to view by Monday.


Love Love Love this! She is laying on her Mommy's leg and resting her head on her Uggs! This is another favorite! The color version is beautiful too!

M spent a lot of time baking cakes for her family and friends.

Family Photo in Front of House - Great idea by Aunt Alla!

What a Beautiful Family!
To view more of my work or to schedule a photography session please visit my website http://www.nowforeverphotos.com/

No comments: