Sunday, November 30, 2008

Owen Sneak Peek

Happy Thanksgiving! We spent the holiday weekend with our families in Pennsylvania. Thanksgiving evening, my sister in -law, brother in-law and new little nephew arrived so we decided to do a little photo shoot. Little Owen was such a cooperative subject - he even sprinkled on the pee pad I gave him for the nudie shots! - as if he knew what it was for. I am browsing through the pictures now and have a bunch of favorites - a few of which I am posting here. Hopefully I can get the rest of them digitally developed quickly - cause I'm sure my sister in-law needs them for Christmas cards. Don't worry Alyson - I'll work quickly. Here is the sneak peek. . .


Can you say "Blue Eyes"?

Look at those little biceps flexing as he pushes his head up to say "cheese" to Aunt Kristen
As if he is saying "oooooohhhhh"! I love the red vest in these pictures.Trust me when I say he is the spitting image of his father. I have titled this photo "Mini Sylvo"
Can you say baby model? I feel like this should be a baby powder ad - his butt looks so soft!

Smiling like a good little boy!
I used little Owen as a guinea pig - We threw him in a bucket of filling and the pictures came out so cute!

I had to throw this one in there - We tried to get the cousins to take a shot together - My darling little Charlie wasn't being too cooperative and before we could get Owen into a more comfortable position - Charlie threw in the towel.


To view more of my work or scedule a session visit http://www.nowforeverphotos.com/







No comments: