Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The K Family NJ Botanical Gardens - Sneak Peek

I met the lovely K Family at the NJ Botanical Gardens on another Chilly November day. I think we had our session rescheduled twice - (once due to rain and another time due to sickness) - so we were a little weary about how little C would handle the cold. Picture taking was definitely not on her agenda that day, but I don't think it was the cold that bothered her. I am convinced she was not a big fan of crazy lady with the camera. . .(everytime I got near her she burst into tears which broke my heart). I resorted to taking most of the pictures far away from her - not speaking and while in the arms of Mommy or Daddy. Thank god for Photoshop - I'm sure the K family is still going to get a ton of great shots to use for Holiday cards or framing. Here is a sneak peek - I am going to dedicate my time to finishing these after I eat my Thanksgiving turkey.


I love this set of pictures. She looks like a little snowbaby.
This family is gorgeous - and again those eyes on C. They pop out even from far away!Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments: