Monday, November 24, 2008

The K Family - Sneak Peek

When I arrived at the K Family's house, I was greeted with the warmest welcome I have ever received. Mrs. K immediately introduced me to her gorgeous family (you'll see what I mean) and showed me around her BEAUTIFUL home! There were so many crisp clean white walls in their home, I could have taken the pictures anywhere.

I believe plans were in place to watch the American Music Awards that evening so I don't think family portraits were on the top of the kids "To Do" list; however, they were certainly good sports. I definitely have never witnessed so much laughing during a photography session.

I adored this cheerful, easy going, country music loving family. I was even more impressed when I learned that Mrs. K has also started a remarkable and unique home business.

As I am going through the pictures, I have decided that the K Family missed their calling as magazine models. They look the All American Family - I think you'll agree.

Here are couple photos I am pulling for a sneek peak.


All American Family - Magazine Cover? I think so!
Look how gorgeous they are!

Casual Family Shot on Brown Leather Chairs - This looks good in black and white too!
Brother and Sister - Very Photogenic!

No comments: