Thursday, January 7, 2010

Picture Perfect! ( New Jersey NJ Family Portrait Photographer )

Last week I had the pleasure of photogaphing the the nicest family in Haworth NJ. When I arrived I met 15 adults and children and two pups and we really had a fun time during the session! When I spoke with the organizer of the session (who get's a bign kudos from me for organizing this group) - we decided that we wanted to try to make the session as whimisical and fun as possible within the contrainsts of photographing with no natural light and a big group in a house. As I thought what to do - I decided to bring some pictures frames to use as props - and I really love how they turned out. You'll be seeing this more in my work I'm sure.

It also helps that every single person in this family was gorgeous! Grandma was not only gorgeous but very spunky. The little boys were full of energy and used my backdrop as a wrestling arena (so fun to watch). The 4 teenage girls took a picture in the same exact pose and order that did many years ago - these 4 gals are just stunning as young adults. We took all sorts of pictures, boys shots, gals shots, couples shots, family shots. We got a lot of photos in a very short amount of time thanks to the organization of these folks.

I really enjoyed meeting you all - and I hope you enjoy your photos.












No comments: