Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Much Needed Vacation ( NJ New Jersey Kids Children's Portrait Photographer )

Happy New Year Everyone (a bit late). I intended to post something New Years day -but after an extremely busy holiday season of picture taking - I am only catching my breathe now. I am spending this snowy winter week up at my family's cabin with my two boys and taking some time a way from picture taking and editing - BUT of course I can't miss a few opportunities to capture some moments of the boys playing in the snow. The above photo is my 2 year old son Charlie. All he wants to do is ride snowmobiles or have me pull him in the sled. I prefer the snowmobiles :-)

In the next couple days I'll be posting some information about the new "quote" books that I am offering. I am working on one as we speak for Valentine's Day. I can't wait to finish it!

Ok - off to make some snowballs!

~Kristen

To view more of my work or to schedule a session - visit my website www.nowforeverphotos.com






No comments: