Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What to Wear ( New Jersey North New Jersey Children and Kids Photographer ) - Kelly's Kids Rep


I am so excited to announce that I am now an affiliate for Kelly's Kids which offers Spring/Fall Clothing Lines that are just PERFECT for photo sessions. As an affiliate I can offer special promotions and discounts when you order. If you are planning to order to prepare for your photo session or if you just need a an item or two for another occasion - please contact me first OR use my rep ID# 114166 at check out to get special discounts, bonuses and offers. If you don't use this code - I won't know that you ordered and therefore I won't be able to pass on the offers and savings to you.

Also - if you are interested in getting free clothes from Kelly's Kids - ask me how. It's as easy as passing out a catalog to 2 or more friends/relatives OR as fun as hosting a party over cocktails!

Email me at kristendvorscak@nowforeverphotos.com for more information!

Can't wait to photograph all your little ones in these new digs!





No comments: