Monday, December 28, 2009

Welcome to the World Baby R { NJ New Jersey NY Newborn Photographer }

I usually photograph newborns within the first 10 days of life. I met baby R when he was about 6 weeks old. Since My son is just a few weeks older than baby R - I knew to plan for a little extra time for this session. (For you new and expectant moms out there. . .let me explain why . . . the first couple weeks of a newborns life is like a warming up period. . . these new little cherubs sleep most of the day away and you can move and scrunch them in ANY position and they just keep on sleeping. . . it's WONDERFUL!!!!. . . But. . . by about the 4th or 5th week - these little guys "WAKE UP". They get a mind of their own AND they let you know it!) We are no longer in control!!!! And I think it lasts until they are about 18 years old! :-)

Since this guy had entered the "Wake Up" stage. . we took a lot of extra time and care to ensure that we kept him as happy as possible. Mom & Grandma were awesome and kept soothing this little guy so that we could give him some happy moments for photographing. We found the he likes to be diaperless and on his back the best and we had to be careful not to get those private parts in the photo. I love the photos where he is laying on his tummy and I have to say for 6 weeks old - Baby R was extremely alert and had amazing neck strength.

Thanks Mom and Grandma for inviting me into your home to meet the adorable Baby R.






To view more of my work or to schedule a session visit the Now and Forever Photography website.



No comments: