Friday, January 29, 2010

January at Wyckoff Wildlife Center (NJ New Jersey Children and Family Photographer)

I was thrilled to wake up this January morning and find that the January weather was mild and perfect for an outdoor photo session. We changed our plans (originally planning on an indoor session at their home) and the H family took a little drive up to Wyckoff and met me at one my favorite locations - The Wildlife Center!

Check out the big bright blue eyes on the little one. They just glimmer. And I just love the photo of the little mountain man and his hiking stick. He found that on his own. . . what a perfect moment to capture.

It was a pleasure working with the H family - I hope you enjoy your sneak peek - More to come soon!








1 comment:

Arvind said...

Great post thanks for sharing. This one of the most creative things i've seen in a while.

99% sure im going to get this. Alogside i have another geeky and useful stuff for you.


Picture Photo Frames