Friday, January 29, 2010

Pink Ruffe Butts (West Caldwell NJ Photography and North New Jersey Children and Newbron Photographer)

Pink Ruffle Butts may be my new favorite item for little girls big and small. I tell all my moms that less is more when photographing little ones. Diaper covers, hats and headbands are all you need to dress up these little ones. The mom of these two adorable gals found PINK RUFFLE diaper covers which were perfect for our photo session. What a find!! We added some hats and baby legs for a little variety and the photos came out perfect! Check out the photos of these two adorable sisters. Baby was a perfect little model - she was pretty happy during most of these session. Big sister who is 13 months old and on the move - also was happy to strike a few cute poses for us with the help of my magic bell :-)

Thanks Mom for inviting me to photograph these two sweeties. Also thanks to grandma for lending a helping hand during the session. Enjoy!








No comments: