Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Holidays ( New Jersey NJ Holiday Children Kids Newborn Family Portrait Photographer )

Happy holidays to all my friends and clients. It was such a pleasure photographing all these gorgeous children (and mom's and dad's) this season. I have been keeping extremely busy so I have been neglecting the blog. It's late Sunday night and as I wait for my youngest son to drift off to sleep - I decided to post a few snipits from some of my recent photo shoots (I am posting small pics in hopes that I don't clog up the system). Enjoy and to view more of my work or to schedule a session click here!

Here is the adorable son of one my old neighbors from highschool. . . it's so great to get together with old friends and their CHILDREN! Gosh I still feel like a kid myself.
Love that smile with the head tilt. . . what a perfect little model!

I have been lucky enough to photograph this little cutie 4 times since she was 6 months old . . .I keep thinking that it's impossible for her to get any cuter. . .she never ceases to amaze me. She's just gorgeous!

Gotta love Vintage Christmas. The daughter of friends from my old work (aka my real job). Isn't she precious?
And one of my favorite storyboards EVER! "I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus"
The cousins of baby G (I have photographed baby G twice). This two were all smiles. . . And the boy get's my award for Photography HAM of the season. He was a Fantastic subject! He was so into it. . . suggesting poses for himself and his sister. That was a fun shoot!
Does she look cold?? It was a freezing cold day. . She was such a trooper!
And coming up next. . .my ADORABLE neice and nephew. Although we couldn't get them to cooperate for Aunt Minnie to take a picture of them together - we did get some great individual shots. Still waiting for my Christmas card Kel! Lovin this one of sweet Cara!
and my favorite picture of ALL time of my buddy Ayden. He's grown up into a little man so quickly! I can't believe he is going to be 4 soon!
and here is the adorable very blonde and very blue eyed Mr. B. . . the son of a friend I've known since elementary school.
Can you say J crew models?
I photographed this little boy when we was only a few days old. I've taken his and his sisters pictures 3 more times after that. I just love watching my little clients grow up from behind the lens.
Here's Mr. J. . . I took his picture last holiday season and as you can see - he was very excited to see me again!
Yes, you've seen this face many times before. . . One of my favorite little clients. She is the most agreeable little 2 year old EVER. . . and she is cute as a button. She's going to be a big sister soon! I can't wait to photograph the new addition to this family!
I LOVE NEWBORNS!!! I LOVE NEWBORNS!!!! I LOVE NEWBORNS!!!!


And this is why I love newborns. The creative options are endless. This guy was such a trooper - he just cuddled up and fell asleep in any position we put him in. Even when we hung him on the wall - LOL!
. . .and to wrap things up (for now). . I'd be remiss not to include a quick shot of my two guys. "Ho Ho Ho - Merry Christmas" from the newest addition to our family.
and finally. . . give this guy a POP (aka lollipop) and he'll at least look at you when you are trying to take a photo. These days. . .No POP = TEARS, SCREAMING and ABSOLUTELY NO SMILES. Welcome terrible two's. I love you buddy.

No comments: