Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Hubby { New Jersey NJ Maternity Photographer }

I knew I liked her before I even met her. Ms. A was super excited for this maternity shoot and was armed with ideas. The photos from this session were intended to be a surprise birthday gift for her husband. . . there are only a few more days until his birthday and I know she is still struggling with keeping the surpise for his special day.

I could have photographed the pregnant Ms. A all day. We had so so so many ideas including DJ headphones, race cars, ugg boots & a scarf, blocks, ice cream (yes, we ate it) & the ultra sound picture, just to name a few. I have so many favorites from this session I had trouble choosing which ones to post.

I'm sure you'll agree that Ms. A is simply stunning. I look foward to photographing that new little guy of hers in a few weeks!

To view more of my work or to book a session visit the Now and Forever Photography website






No comments: