Saturday, April 4, 2009

The P Family

Today I had the pleasure of photographing the P family.  This was my second time photographing little A and O - and I was reminded of how easy going and photogenic these two are.  See picture below. . .  

One word. . . "Darling"
I also met their cousins and for such a young little girl, "A" was excellent at responding to my requests.  She was also full of smiles - Some with teeth, some with eyes closed and some just perfect grins like in this picture. . .
Doesn't she look like an angel?
Here's the entire cousin crew.  
and goofy little picture of the gals, that I just love.
. . .And finally, I must mention that I think I will go in the Guinness Book of Records for the quickest pictures of a group of 10 (including children) EVER!  All 4 kids were looking at the camera the ENTIRE time!!  AMAZING!

What a beautiful family.


No comments: