Friday, April 10, 2009

Newborn G

I just love shooting newborns.  They are so tiny and precious.  Little 3 week old G was no exception.  What a sweetie.  She was such a good girl - even when we gave her a little chill for some nudie shots.  Thanks mom for letting me try out the new hat I bought.   

I also had the pleasure of meeting little G's grandmother, grandfather and cousins.  What a lovely family!  They all made me feel right at home!  Grandmother also gave me some good advice. Hopefully she reads this blog and learns that she was right on the money - Charlie IS allergic to cats!  We found out today.  

Cousin A stayed the entire time and supervised the photo session.  In between outfit changes we snapped a few portraits of him and his humongous smile (minus 2 front teeth).  He also was such a great sport and posed for a few with little G.  

Here are a few sneak peeks from yesterday's photo session.  Enjoy!


Love that wrinkly skin!
She's a tiny peanut!
This pink blanket was so soft!  I want one!
I think pink is her color!
Cousin A giving little G a kiss.  So darn cute!

No comments: