Saturday, April 25, 2009

H Family - Spring 2009

Today I had the pleasure of photographing little M and littler M.  I actually took their pictures a few months ago when littler M when only a few days old.  Boy does time fly, he is already sitting up by himself.  Both Little M and Littler M were fantastic models.  Little M warmed up to me quickly and did a fantastic job posing AND helping me take pictures.  I was thrilled with how much we could get the littlest M to look dead on in the camera; however, getting him to give us a smile was quite a chore.  He was a very serious little man today.

It was a gorgeous day today - the first nice day of the spring.  The sun was shining brightly by 9 am (when our photo shoot began).  We had to be a little creative a look for some shadier spots so the sun wouldn't be shining in their eyes (causing them to squint).  For most of the pictures we used the side of the brick stairs heading down to the patio.  After looking at these photos - I must admit - I love this this look.  It gives it a kind of urban/street beat feel.  

I hope you enjoy the sneak peek of this adorable brother and sister.

This is his serious look. . .

Is she gorgeous or what?
Strike a Pose

We did venture indoors for a few final shots.  This is one of my indoor favs!

No comments: