Monday, April 27, 2009

Christening Day for Little L


It was the most beautiful and perfect day to celebrate the Christening of Little L.  I feel so lucky to have been a part of it.  I arrived at Little L's home for a Pre-Christening photo shoot and then traveled to the church to capture the ceremony.  

Little L was extremely happy and relaxed all day long. 
 He even managed a little catnap at the perfect time (while traveling to the church).  Little L definitely gets his easy going personality from his parents who kept their cool and "went with the flow" on a very busy day.  What a pleasure this family was to work with.  They made me feel right at 
home from the moment I arrived and I felt like part of the family by the end of the day.  

I truly enjoyed photographing this special day.  Not only is Little L - the cutest little subject ever - but the entire family was extremely personable and very accomadating when it came to picture taking.  

Here is a sneak peek of our day.   Enjoy!

My first Armenian Ceremony - Very Impressive
Little L managed to give the church a little sprinkle a few minutes after this photo was taken.
Love those big brown eyes!
He gets his feet from his father. . . 


Love this photo of Mommy holding baby's tiny feet
These two cousins adore Baby L
Again - those eyes!
Presenting L with cross necklace



No comments: