Thursday, December 11, 2008

H Family Pennsylvania - Better late than never!

I have to apologize. I have been keeping very busy and have been falling behind in my blog posts. But as I always say "Better late than never!"

I visited the H Family in Pennsylvania last weekend. When I arrived, I was greeted by two pups that I'm not convinced were happy to see me and the most adorable little girl - who's smile goes from cheek to cheek.

We got ready for the shoot, in front of Mrs. H's beautifully decorated fireplace. Our first picture was one of the entire family (including the pups). I was prepared for a marathon of picture shooting in order to get the "money" shot - the one where everybody was posed and looking in the right direction! Amazingly - it didn't take very long at all and the family shot is gorgeous!

We also took individuals of little A, little A with Mommy and Daddy, a few of the pups and a few of Mommy and the pups. I have been raving about little A's Christmas dress. I loved it, and it photographed beautifully. Looking at Little A's pictures makes me want to have a little girl. :-)

A note on Little A - she was the most willing 6 month old client EVER! She smiled the entire time - and not a peep out of her and we posed her in about 100 different positions. What a doll!

I have so many favorites from this shoot. Here are a few I pulled. Now I am off to Cincinnati to visit my friend and her 12 month old twins. . . I can't wait for those pictures. . .Be back Monday!
*
I can't say I know many people that love dogs as much as I do - but Mrs. H is definitely one of them. She actively volunteers in rescue communities and his hugging one of her rescued pups below. How gorgeous are they?
Santa's little helper. . .
I love this soft shot - do you see what I mean about the dress? Beautiful!
Everybody is looking!! I couldn't believe how easy it was! Great job guys!
This was a last minute shot - just before I left. I
absolutely love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Kristen! I love the pics so much. Thanks for suggesting the over-the-shoulder one, which turned out to be my favorite! Have fun in Ohio :-)

Anonymous said...

So is this why you stood my family up last Friday?????