Saturday, December 6, 2008

J

I got to J's house bright and early. Apparently J had been practicing his poses before I arrived. He was a little shy at our initial greeting - but his shyness faded quickly. As soon as we got outside - he had a burst of energy and when I say burst, I mean burst. I could hardly keep up with him. We even had a little running race during the shoot. I had a goal of keeping his hair in place for the pictures, which was quite difficult due to the backflips and acrobatic routines he performed :-) J like some many other children I photograph - choose most of his poses. He was a good sport and sat (reluctantly) for a few formal poses as well. I had a blast photographing J this morning. I think I'll be sore tomorrow from the running race though :-) Here is a sneak peek of the session. . .

He was a very serious in this set of pictures, but I like the little smirk here.
Oh no! The hair!!!

I love this picture of J - he looks like a little business man.

This was taken on the ladder of the jungle gym - J's idea - and I love these.
J insisted on pretending he was in jail. . .This is his pose as he tries to break out!

To see more of my work or schedule a session visit my website






No comments: