Tuesday, October 27, 2009

T Family - Wyckoff Wildlife Center (New Jersey NJ Children Kids Family Photographer)

Another beautiful day in New Jersey! Late Sunday afternoon I met up with the T family at the Wyckoff Wildlife Center (one of my favorite places to photograph). Even though there was a huge Halloween festival going on and pony rides were blocking one of my favorite spots to shoot - we were able to capture some gorgeous photos of the girls and the family.

Mom dressed the girls in the cutest outfits and brought along the coolest hats! The girls were so sweet and very willing to "strike a pose" in front of the camera.

I started editing these pictures this afternoon and all I can say is "Wow"! These are two cute little girls who are going to be breaking some hearts in a few years! I could have photographed these two cuties forever. It was such an enjoyable session.

Thanks T. Family. It was great meeting you!





No comments: