Friday, October 30, 2009

D Family - Wyckoff Wildlife Center - ( New Jersey NJ Bergen County Kids Children Photographer & Photography)

The moment I met the D boys - I knew we were going to have a great session. They were both so adorable, dressed in the cutest sweaters and smiling from ear to ear.

Older D - was quite the ham. . smiling and posing for EVERY picture. I couldn't ask for a better model. Younger D (who is quite the dare devil) was also eager to give the camera some priceless cheeky smiles as he ran around and enjoyed the freedom from the stroller. Mom definitely had to be on point with this little guy as she tried to stay within arms reach to make sure he didn't take a jump of the bridge or go for a swim in the lake.

I'm excited to share the sneak peek of these adorable boys and can't wait to finish the entire gallery (hopefully by next week mom!). In the meantime, I wouldn't be surprised if Mini Boden or Crew Cuts or some other agent contacts mom to see about contracting these two cuties for magazine modeling.

Enjoy!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I value your featuring this information for individuals wanting to get more information about issues similar to this.
Your blog was well written and very well investigated, and that is quite definitely
liked. I actually am definitely seeking for new sites to follow and
browse regularly.