Thursday, October 22, 2009

G Family October (New Jersey NJ Childrens Photographer)

Another beautiful October day in Jersey. Today I met up with the G Children for holiday photos and portraits. It was almost strange to photograph these gorgeous boys in the red holiday sweaters while Mom and I were sweating in our short sleeves. But I am not complaining - this is my type of photography weather. I had a great time photographing this family - and I even got to play on the jungle a bit with the eldest G boy. I brought my newborn son Matty with me to the shoot (a stipulation I have right now for weekday sessions until he is old enough to go to the sitter), he was not as well behaved as this two boys (a bit cranky) - but never the less we were able to get some fabulous pics. Thanks G family for inviting me to your home to photograph and thanks to Mom and Big Bro G for lending a helping hand with little Matty!

Enjoy your sneak peek!





No comments: