Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Walk In The Woods




I've been keeping quite busy this summer; however, I definitely made sure I put aside some time for a little R & R. As we approach mid August I realize I only have 1 month left to prepare for the birth of my second son! Am I ready??? Not at all. Not even close. But my week away in the woods with my son, my friend and her daugther was definitely what the Dr. ordered. I am ready to start on Monday preparing the babies room, shopping for supplies I need (bottles, diapers, etc.) and saving the past 2 years of Charlie videos to hard media so that there is room for baby # 2. Hopefully I can accomplish this by Friday - as I am taking one last vacation before my due date. We are heading to the beach for a week! Yippiee!

For those of you who have been contacting me about fall/holiday pictures. . . I can assure you that I am also going to make some time this week to organize and finalize my fall photography schedule. Expect to see an email blast soon!


Note: The picture above is a favorite photograph of mine from last weeks trip to the woods. It's my friend and her daughter (edited using a funky new editing technique I recently learned) ! I think this is such a special picture!


No comments: