Sunday, August 23, 2009

J Family - Baby G - Part 1 ( New Jersey NJ Baby Children Photographer )

The God's were smiling on us today. The forecast was calling for Thunderstorms all day. I even suggested rescheduling; however, we stuck with out original plan and it turned out to be a fantastic day to shoot the large J family. I spent 3 hours with the family and baby G and got so many great pics!

All of the members of the J family were such a pleasure to work with, including baby G - who modeled for us for 1 1/2 hours without complaint. She is one of the happiest babies (as well as gorgeous) that I have seen.

Since we took so many pictures today (can you believe that I could of taken about 100 more?) - I decided to post the sneak peek in two Parts. Below are a few from Part I - Baby G. I'll post Part II - the entire J Family soon.

I hope Mom and Dad, Grandma and Grandpa, Aunts and Uncles and of course the Tia's enjoy this sneak peek of the sweet Baby G.

Kristen Dvorscak
To view more of my work or to schedule a session visit my website Now and Forever Photography




No comments: