Monday, August 24, 2009

J Family - Entire Family - Part 2 ( New Jersey NJ Family Portrait Photographer )

As promised, here is part II of the J Family Sneak Peek. I truly enjoyed photographing this beautiful and fun loving family. This was quite a big group and we spent a lot of time making sure we got lots of pictures of all the different combinations of family members. I loved that the whole family participated in coming up with some posing ideas, including the one posted below of the kids jumping in the air - what a cool photo! I have to give a shout a to the Tia's who were also an important part of the day. . . I just love the reference to them as the Tia's. And of course special kudos to baby Grace who was awoken from her nap to participate in the last half of the family shoot - she was truly and Angel. Oh and I would be remiss if I didn't mention the 3 pups who also snuck in a few photos and Toby the golden lab who would have preferred to stay in the frame of all the pics - what a ham!

I'm so thrilled the weather held up for us - I think we just missed a serious rainstorm (which I drove through on the way home).

Thanks J family for inviting me to photograph your family. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!


No comments: