Saturday, June 6, 2009

M's Christening Day



Today was a special day for little M.  It was his Christening Day.  I was lucky enough to be invited by Mom and Dad to take some pictures of the ceremony and reception.  I have photographed little M and his older sister a few times before and I always look forward to it.  They are just the two cutest little darlings.

The ceremony was quite quick. . . held in a beautiful church in Hawthorne.  The stained glass in this church was truly jaw dropping and the alter was immense.  I must also say, I was very impressed by the Priest they chose.  He was extremely friendly and personable.  

A nice size group of family and friends witnessed the ceremony and the entire group celebrated the day at a dinner reception in Hackensack.  Mom (who looked stunning by the way) - was quite prepared with seating cards, awesome favors and a unique sign in book where each guests' photograph will be inserted next to their note.  I am pretty sure we got everybody's photo taken so that book can be completed.    

Thanks H family for inviting me to capture your sons special day.  Here's your sneak peek!  Enjoy!

Little M was in good spirits. . . I think he enjoyed the ceremony.

I love this picture of Grandma grabbing little M's feet.  Doesn't every Grandma do this?  We should all have this photograph.





Little M sitting on the floor of the alter. . . We had to snap the picture quickly. .He was on the move. . .

Big sister at the dinner reception. . .  She borrowed some jewlery from one of the guests

The favors. .  What a cute idea. .   I took that picture on the lollipop!
(p.s.  if this picture looks funky it's because I quickly deleted the names - for blog privacy)


No comments: