Monday, June 15, 2009

June Maternity Session

Today I had the privilege of meeting the nicest couple who is expecting their first baby girl in just a few more weeks.  I will be lucky enough to meet their little bundle of joy since they have already booked me for a newborn session - how exciting!  
I really love maternity photo shoots - the women I meet are just so beautiful and the pictures are so filled with emotion.  I also LOVE the excitement of first time moms. . .I feel like I was there not too long ago (hard to believe that in only a couple months I'll have # 2 - yikes!).  
This soon to be mommy had the most beautiful complexion and skin - her belly was even tan!  How jealous was I???  She just looked beautiful in all the poses. 
We did a lot of indoor intimate pictures and then headed to a nearby park for a few final outdoor pics.  We definitely got a lot of pictures in a short amount of time. . . AND we beat a major rainstorm by about 30 seconds or so!   Perfect timing!
Thanks guys for a great session.  Enjoy your sneak peek!  Can't wait to meet little "V" in a few weeks!








To view more of my work visit the Now and Forever Photography Homepage
Kristen Dvorscak is a newborn child maternity and family portrait photographer serving Bergen, Passiac, Hudson, Essex and Morris Counties

No comments: