Sunday, June 7, 2009

The C Family


What a beautiful day for some family portraits.  I met up with the C family at the Wyckoff Wildlife Center.  This is just a small little park - but there are just so many great spots to take fun candid photographs.  I had a great time photographing this beautiful family.  The kids were great sports and willingly participated in "ultimate photography" (definition - Action shots of the kids jumping off picnic tables, doing cartwheels and climbing trees).  

This session just flew by.  We got in sooooooo many poses in such a short period of time.  As I glance through the photos I will tell you that some of my favorites are the unplanned impromptu shots.  There are a bunch I really love.  

Here is a sneak peek from the session with the gorgeous C Family.  Thanks to all for such great day!   Enjoy!

Mom and Daughter. . . This is one of those impromptu shots I love.  . .
3 monkeys hanging from the trees. . .(plus dad)
This looks like a Gap blue jeans ad to me.  . .

This picture reminds me of an ad for a new TLC show. . . Goodbye Jon and Kate. . .Hello C family!
Just a Black and White of the youngest hanging out in a tree.  Isn't he adorable?

No comments: