Friday, November 20, 2009

W Family Holiday Photos - ( NJ and PA New Jersey and Pennsylvania Childrens Kids Photographer ) Reading Museum Wyomissing PA

I had the pleasure to photograph the W family again this year. We met in Pennsylvania at the Reading Museum which is close to where I grew up. We couldn't ask for a more perfect day, the sky was blue, the weather was warm and the children were delightful.

As a freelance photographer of mostly children - I find extra joy in photographing children throughout the seasons/years. Children grow up so quickly. Just last year little J wasn't walking or really talking. . . this year he is walking and has a phenomenal vocabulary. Big sister M started first grade this year - what a milestone - and I am convinced she get's more beautiful each year. She is definitely going to be a heart breaker. And - let's not forget about the animated D. She has a smile that can light up a room and those EYES. . . ooooh those eyes are just stunning. I think my absolute favorite photo from this session is of her little face by the red bridge (you'll see what I am talking about below).

Thanks W family for inviting me to take your holiday photos again this year. I hope to see you all again soon!


No comments: