Friday, November 20, 2009

Little C ( NJ Childrens Kids Photographer ) Wyckoff Wildlife Center

Today I met up with the beautiful little C and her mother at the Wyckoff Wildlife Center. We were a little nervous about the weather forcast for today - but lucky for us the weather man was wrong again (as usual). It was a perfectly warm and sunny November day (the weather man predicted November rain).

Mom dressed little C in the cutest outfit (LOVE THOSE BOOTS!). Her hair do was just too cute for words too - I am a sucker for pigtails. Little C reminded me of a minature Sacajawea and the setting at the Wyckoff Wildlife Center was perfect!

Since I have a 2 year old myself - I expect a little run for my money when I schedule an shoot for that age - but little C proved me wrong. She was truly the most delightful and agreeable little girl EVER! What a pleasure it was to spend an hour with her.

Below is a sneak peek from today. Thanks mom for introducing me to your lovely daughter.


No comments: