Monday, March 29, 2010

Have you been wondering...where I've been?

I know some of my faithful blog readers have been wondering where I've been. I'm checking in to tell you that I'm still here and I'll be coming back to the blog soon with many new and exciting things to share.

2010 has started off with a bang! I've been busier than ever which was an unepexted surprise. I just love working with all of my amazing families and I can't thank you enought for your business. In addition to editing your pics, desigining your walls and gallary frames and desigining your announcements I'm finalizing a new blog which will be published soon (first post will feature all of my amazing newborns and toddlers I've done so far this year).

As I type this blogpost (from my bb) I'm currently revitialzing my photography mojo in St. Michael's Maryland witha groups of 60 momtogs like myself. Its only day 2 of 4 and I just can't wait to get home and unleash my inspiration.

Please bear with me as I put the finishing touches on the new and improved blog. I am taking appointments but I am booked out until May so start booking those Spring and Summer sessions now.

Happy Spring!

Kristen

No comments: