Friday, July 17, 2009

Little J - Summer 2009 ( New Jersey NJ Children Kids Photographer )

What a beautiful (and very hot) day to photograph the gorgeous little J. I met up with her and her parents at Verona Park this morning. We tried to get the photo shoot in early to beat the heat. . but by 9 am it was already scorching!

This is the second time I was luckily enough to photograph little J. She is always such a pleasure and her pictures turn out just gorgeous. Mom and Dad are moving soon so I am very sad.

There were so many pictures that I love from this session that it was hard to choose a few for the sneak peek. Here are 4 of my favorites. . . there are many more. Enjoy!

She let me put my little knit hat on her for just a few minutes. I had to put it on my head first though!
Isn't she precious? Look at that smile!
I think she looks like a fairy princess in the woods
She's watching Daddy sing songs. . .He was a great help!

New Jersey Children, Kids Family Portrait Photographer serving North New Jersey, Bergen, Essex, Morris, Hudson and Passiac County. To view more of my work or to schedule a session visit the Now and Forever Photography Home Page.

No comments: